Mission4Today  

Help!
This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature
Users browsing this topic: None
<
1 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
lorenai
Lance Corporal

lorenai

Post Post subject: Re: Help!
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 03:08 PM

here is the pic of the error message.

I think the installation clould not be corrupted, coz in this case it would not be possible even to start the installation. My supposition, there is a problem with compatibility with my windows system - it is in russian. Apparently i need to change or replace the ocx or dll files, but, i dont know what files exactly. Now there is the only one MAN who can answer, what could be the exact reason of appearing of this message

CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Post Post subject: Re: Help!
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:31 AM

Yes, I agree seeing your screen shot, I don't think it is a corrupt download. I doubt that the ocx or dll files are the problem either otherwise MM wouldn't have made it that far either I doubt.

Unfortunately, the error message you are getting is not specific to any single error, it is an error that is displayed if any error should occur during the procedure for opening the *.mte files and is there to stop MM crashing in the case of such an error. There is no way for me to know exactly what might be causing the error without being able to reproduce the error myself and trap it inside the code editor. It is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Does the rest of the program operate correctly? Are you able to create quick missions with MM? If you are able to create missions have you tried saving the mission as a Mission Mate file *.mte and then reopening it?

It is baffling to me.

CrazySchmidt. Smile

<
1 2