Mission4Today  

Help!
This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature
Users browsing this topic: None

1 2
>
View previous topic :: View next topic
EAF51_Blitz

EAF51_Blitz

Post Post subject: Help!
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:13 PM

Salute! I have downloaded the software but, when i start installation i see this message error...

<Run-time error '339':
Component 'Comdll32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: s file is missig or invalid>

Any suggestion?

SRY for my poor eng. lang.

Last edited by EAF51_Blitz on Tue Feb 12, 2008 03:26 PM; edited 1 times in total
MaXMhZ
Admin & Founder Member
Admin & Founder Member

MaXMhZ

Post Post subject: Re: Help!
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:29 PM

Do you mean COMDLG.OCX? This is the common dialog system for Visual Basic. Better wait for the author to address the problem. You could try an uninstall and then install again.

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Patching Guide

For new players: Nugget Guide
EAF51_Blitz

EAF51_Blitz

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 03:49 PM

Solved!!! My error. THX

MudPuppy
Group Captain

MudPuppy

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 04:03 PM

Hey welcome to Mission4Today, EAF51_Blitz. This site with all the downloads of missions, skins and utilities....not to mention the knowledge base is a great resource for any IL2 Sturmovik flyer!

I'm curious about your avatar. What does the figure represent, and the translation?
My little picture is just a nocturnal freshwater lizard, called a mudpuppy here in the mountains. I've had it for some time now so I've gotten used to it, but I think I may have had a few too many ales when I first picked it out. Smile

MudPuppy

Deleted_User_3331
Wing Commander

Deleted_User_3331

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 09:24 PM

That avatar's text is an Italian pun: "ti liscio il pelo" litterally translates to something like "I straighten your hair", but more like an animal (human head hair is "capelli", while "pelo" is animal fur and 'peli' is human non.head hair) let s translate it as "I stroke your fur" (like a pet) even if it's not quite litteral, that's pretty much the point.
BUT the same expression in a figurate way it may also mean "I give you a beating"

[edit] OK, I answered for someone else, I just couldn't help: I'm some kind of self-made linguist, languages fascinate me. And I learn them easily, for some reason, even tho never quite well.

Last edited by Deleted_User_3331 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 09:28 PM; edited 1 times in total
CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 07:55 AM

Glad to see you have it sorted and I hope you enjoy it.

CrazySchmidt. Smile

lorenai
Lance Corporal

lorenai

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 07:38 PM

May i add one question here please?

Hi all, some minutes ago i have set up this nice thing to my PC. It looks really complicated, so many options are there, especially after using of an internal il-2 FMB. It looks like working, i can chreate missiona. i can fly them, i can even save them, but! i am unable to open them after! If i try to open a saved mission or open mission mate sample file it always says 'An eeror has occured while opening the Mission Mate file', unable to read file. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil So, is anyone there who can help me to fix this problem? Embarassed

CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 08:40 AM

lorenai wrote:
May i add one question here please?

Hi all, some minutes ago i have set up this nice thing to my PC. It looks really complicated, so many options are there, especially after using of an internal il-2 FMB. It looks like working, i can chreate missiona. i can fly them, i can even save them, but! i am unable to open them after! If i try to open a saved mission or open mission mate sample file it always says 'An eeror has occured while opening the Mission Mate file', unable to read file. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil So, is anyone there who can help me to fix this problem? Embarassed

lorenai, if you don't have this resolved yet, can you email the mission file to "missionmate@ihug.co.nz" and I will take a look at it.

Cheers, CS. Smile

lorenai
Lance Corporal

lorenai

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:19 AM

Unfortunately i have not it resolvet yet. What mission file exactly? Actually i am not able to open even a built in *.mte's from 'Mission Mate Sample Files', my own *mte dont work at will. But opening of *mis files works well.

whether it helps you to define a problem or not, installed versoin of os on my pc is windows xp corporate, russian. I suspect there could be a problem with dll or OCX components compatibility. But which exactly, i have no idea. Sad

Last edited by lorenai on Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 AM; edited 3 time in total
Beebop
Admin & Founder Member
Admin & Founder Member

Beebop

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 04:44 PM

lorenai,
Here is the path to your missions made with Mission Mate:

C:\Program Files\Mission Mate v3.5\Saved Mission Mate Files

Use Windows Explorer to navigate there then highlight, copy and attach the file into the email to CrazySchmidt.

I hope this helped.

M4T Forum Terms and Conditions of posting
lorenai
Lance Corporal

lorenai

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 05:48 AM

Sorry maybe it's due to a language barrier, my english is not good enough Sad , to make it clear, i just want to say i am not able to open even a sample mission (*.mte) files. I do not understand what for i have to send it again if in any way everyone up here already has them... Smile

CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 09:01 AM

lorenai wrote:
Sorry maybe it's due to a language barrier, my english is not good enough Sad , to make it clear, i just want to say i am not able to open even a sample mission (*.mte) files. I do not understand what for i have to send it again if in any way everyone up here already has them... Smile

lorenai, sorry for any misunderstanding, I think I understand.

A couple of questions:

Are the Mission Mate files you are trying to open from the same version of Mission Mate as the one you are running?

Is the Mission Mate file that you are trying to open created in the same language version as the version your are running? For example, if you are running in English mode and the file you are trying to open was created in the French mode an error will occur.

Let me know.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. Smile

lorenai
Lance Corporal

lorenai

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 03:47 PM

i have been trying to open a files (mte) from the installation package, being gotten by me from this address: mission4today.com/inde...s&id=8
the exact version of this package is v3.5.2, looks like English version, at least there is no even a word in French language, except for one small french flag at the left upper corner. Smile

for example if i try to open Torpedo Axis Shipping (Normandy).mte file it says to me "An error has occured while opening the Mission Mate file', unable to read file.", Here is the header of a mission:
CAUTION: Editing this file manually may produce errors!
Mission Mate v3.0=3.0.0
Map|name|Normandy
[fmQuickMis]
Variable|PlyrAttackIndex|3

CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:19 PM

lorenai wrote:
i have been trying to open a files (mte) from the installation package, being gotten by me from this address: mission4today.com/inde...s&id=8
the exact version of this package is v3.5.2, looks like English version, at least there is no even a word in French language, except for one small french flag at the left upper corner. Smile

for example if i try to open Torpedo Axis Shipping (Normandy).mte file it says to me "An error has occured while opening the Mission Mate file', unable to read file.", Here is the header of a mission:
CAUTION: Editing this file manually may produce errors!
Mission Mate v3.0=3.0.0
Map|name|Normandy
[fmQuickMis]
Variable|PlyrAttackIndex|3

Ok, I will download the installation, install it and then try opening that *mte file to see what results I get.
I will let you know what I find.

CS. Smile

CrazySchmidt
Wing Commander

CrazySchmidt

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 AM

I have downloaded MM 3.5.2 and opened the "Torpedo Axis Shipping (Normandy).mte" sample file and it works well on my PC.

I'm not sure that I can offer any help from here as it is difficult to know what is causing the problem you are having. Perhaps a corrupt download, corrupt system files, incompatible regional/national PC configurations etc...

Have you tried downloading and installing a second time?

Best of luck.

CrazySchmidt. Smile

Last edited by CrazySchmidt on Fri May 16, 2008 10:59 AM; edited 1 times in total

1 2
>