Mission4Today  

Introduction
Ask your skinning questions here, helpful members on hand to asist the new or seasoned skinner
Users browsing this topic: None
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gamekeeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gamekeeper

Post Post subject: Introduction
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 09:51 PM

These lessons are posted by Vagabond310th and are sourced from Youtube, the complete tutorial will be added to the Knowledge base.

Quote::
Vagabond310th:

Hello there all, I know that I have promised you guys that I would make another Skinning tut in the past, and well never delivered, sorry about that, it's just been hard to find the time!
But I did find some, and I am working out the bugs to YouTue, Format and what not, so that I can post all the videos there.
I have to remake them, I have had alot of PC trouble, and well they are all gone. So I am going to take it easy.
You tube regulated the size and length, so they will not be bigger than 100MB, or longer than 10 min.

If any of you wish to take the "ONLINE" tutorial, I would love feed back and direction from you, not just here, but if you could take the time to RATE the ones you see, I don't know what differance it makes to the WEB, but I like to know what you all think.

One bit of info:
I will be using PhotoShop 7.0, I would suggest that you do as well, howevre any program that uses LAYERS will do,
You should download "Mac's Remove White" from this page morepunkinstuff.tripod...c/mac.html
OR>>>
This is the direct link as there are alot of pop up ad's!
morepunkinstuff.tripod...s/Mac3.zip

Well I will post the YouTube link, once I get it, the video is still uploading.

As well I am thinking of Hosting an online Class, for those who would like to learn that way, it will be held on Saturdays I think, in the evening, as I take an online Class that night of the week for 2 hours,
I will be using MSN, TeamSpeak, and Perhaps I will use one of the CO-Op rooms in HL, so that we can all talk back and forth, this will keep "chatter" to a minimum, I think, Well if that is of interest to any of you let me know aswell!

S!~

Vagabond

Last edited by Gamekeeper on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 PM; edited 1 times in total

Topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
Normal
No new posts M4T Welcomes new members Introduction 3 Belatu-Cadros 734
 Sun Jan 22, 2012 01:40 AM 
Sakai007 View latest post
No new posts M4T Welcomes new members Introduction and asistance request from a nugget! 10 Dutchin 2111 Introduction and asist...
 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 PM 
Slazia View latest post
No new posts Skinning Discussion Forum New Skinner Trainee Introduction 8 Segfej 1628 New Skinner Trainee In...
 Tue Sep 29, 2009 08:55 AM 
Segfej View latest post