Mission4Today  

Lean Forward/Back problem
This forum is for discussion of topics related to modding.
Any technical help given here is solely the responsibility of the poster. M4T will not accept any responsibly for losses caused by use of mods or advice given here.
While we will try to assist with modding issues the best source of help with any mod is from its author or from the website that provided it.

Users browsing this topic: None
View previous topic :: View next topic
EHood
Air commodore

EHood

Post Post subject: Lean Forward/Back problem
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 08:15 PM

The new Lean Forward/Lean Back functions that came with the 4.11 patch are very nice, much better than the original End/Page Down methods of providing these illusions. I'm using a pair of adjacent keys for leaning forward and back, but I am having a problem with the function. It always works, regardless of aircraft type, in the QMB, but so far, in stock and third-party campaigns, it seems to behave selectively. For instance, in my main career at the moment, a stock career, I'm flying a Bf 109 G-6; in this case, the Lean Forward/Lean Back keys always work. In a back-up career, however - and this is also a stock career - I'm in an I-15bis, and the Lean Forward/Lean Back keys have no affect. I tried this in a couple of third-party campaigns as well, one in a P-38 and one in a P-40, and it didn't work in either. Am I missing something? (So to speak.... Confused )

Last edited by EHood on Thu Mar 08, 2012 08:16 PM; edited 1 times in total
MicroWave
Daidalos Team

MicroWave

Post Post subject: Re: Lean Forward/Back problem
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 PM

Make sure you are not in the aim view (SHIFT+F1 by default). Head movement is disabled then.

EHood
Air commodore

EHood

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 PM

Thank you, MicroWave, but that's not an issue. If I'm in Shift+F1, it's becasue I'm either shooting at someone (especially someone small), or I'm about to. I just did some experimenting, and it looks as if the problem may have something to do with difficulty settings. Then again, it may not. I'll make some lists, and see if I can come up with a combination that may be interfering with the Lean Forward/Lean Back function. Meanwhile, I do appreciate your advice.

Topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts IL-2 Technical Issues Start a new topic if you have a problem 0 MaXMhZ 1989 Start a new topic if y...
 Tue Mar 29, 2011 07:00 PM 
MaXMhZ View latest post
Normal
No new posts Mission Building FMB problem solved! 6 Hamm66 432
 Tue Aug 12, 2014 04:39 PM 
Hamm66 View latest post
No new posts IL-2 General Discussion widescreen il2 1946 problem 7 chris1908 402
 Sun Aug 10, 2014 05:45 PM 
Beebop View latest post
No new posts MAT Manager Mat Manager and Vista 64 "run time error 339" PROBLEM SOLVED 2 hakjar 2905
 Fri Aug 08, 2014 08:58 PM 
Walter View latest post
No new posts MODS: DBW (Dark Blue World) Getting back into DBW
Need help with latest patches please
1 EoW_TK 375
 Sun Jul 20, 2014 01:19 AM 
rkal109 View latest post