Suitable for IL-2 1946 version 4.12 only
Strictly for use with official version of IL-2 1946
Do NOT use with a modded game installation, you must be patched to version 4.12m before installing this patch.
Please do not use reviews for installation issues, you will not get a reply, post in the forums.
See the Knowledge Base for the IL-2 1946 Installation and Patching Guide
The patching Guide lists all the patches for IL-2 1946 and the order to install those patches.
Il-2 Sturmovik: 1946
The current version 4.12.1 is not compatible with the previous versions of the flight simulator when playing over the network (Online). Both the server and client must have the appropriate versions in order to connect.
Attention: Version 4.12.1 is only for a merged 1946 version of the simulator of the proper version (FB+AEP+PF).
Add-On Installation Instructions (Please read carefully)
The Il-2 1946 add-on v.4.12.1 installs only over v.4.12.
In order to install this add-on, run the exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note that this add-on is impossible to install over stand alone Pacific Fighters.
Content of 4.12.1
New ground units
· Coastal Steamer
· Reworked Il-4 Navigator and Nose Gunner cockpits.
Other Fixes & Improvements
· B-29 damage model.
· Fixed aiming problem for several ground units (Crusader tank, Tank L6/40, Tank M13/40, Semovente 47/32, Semovente 75/18, Autoblinda 41) .
· Slovakia winter maps have bridges again.
· Console command now shows only information allowed by server. Server can see all information.
· Loiter command reverted to old functionality.
· Fixed skipped WP after Taxi to takeoff.
· Stationary planes markings ON by default.
· Number of null pointer exception fixed when playing on DS.
· Too long loadout limitations are now broken into several lines in *.mis files.
· 120% mixture no longer causes engine cutout in P-40.
· Smokes 6 & 7 are reverted to old version.
· Static soldiers no longer explode.
· Some AI routines reworked, including ground attack pattern.
· Initial view problem with ntrk when trk was disabled is now fixed.
· M4A2(76)W Shermans are no longer equipped with magic silencer when shooting.
· AAA now shoots in DGEN and elsewhere.
· Disappearing navigation needle in B5N2 no longer hides behind the panel.
· RED/BLUE Recon Planes lists now work again in FMB. Fog of War Icons should now also work.
· Plus other small fixes
Daidalos Team would like to thank our beta testers and users for reporting annoying bugs.
Thanks a lot also to anyone, we may have forgotten!
© 2013 1C: All Rights Reserved.
© 2013 1C:Maddox Games. All Rights Reserved.
© 2013 Daidalos Team. All Rights Reserved.